I’ve wanted to do an artsy fartsy giveaway for a little while now
and have an excuse to share this homemade merch I don’t wear anymoreso here goes nothing!
So … Rules?
- must be following me (inspirafun)
- only reblogs count, but likes are appreciated :)
- make sure your ask is open
- no giveaway blogs
- must live in the US (sorry, I can only pay for so much shipping!)
I will choose 1 winner via number randomization on Sunday, Sept 21st at midnight central time. NOTE: You do NOT have to take all the prize items. If you only want a couple of the shirts listed, let me know which ones and I will choose a second winner to take the additional shirts.
The items included are:
- an Aim and Ignite inspired iron on and doodled on shirt
- a hashtagged ‘inspirafun’ band member hand-drawn shirt
- a Steel Train short-sleeved jean jacket, bleached and doodled on
- a TFiOS
vaguely pedophilicswingset hand-drawn shirt
- an extra Steel Train logo fabric piece
THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!! :)
Reminder: free homemade fun. related merch.
Second reminder: I want to do a thing. So here is the thing I am thinging. Reblog? ;)
One week left!!
aweeehhhhh man I so wanted to do this, but I live in Canada :(((
I s’pose Canadians can participate… Shipping isn’t THAT expensive. Have at it, lovely Canadians!
Couple days left!! ;)
On the night of April 14, 2014, hundreds of schoolgirls at the Chibok boarding school in northeastern Nigeria awoke to the sound of gunfire. They saw men in camouflage approaching and thought soldiers were coming to save them from a militant attack, according to survivors’ accounts.